FaveShoppe.Com is owned by Fave Technologies Inc, a Nevada company and a subsidiary of Uniq International Inc.
Uniq International collects information from you and about you. This may include:
1. Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
2. Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
3. Information You Post. For example, we may collect information you post in a public space on our site. This may include our Ratings & Reviews feature.
4. Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information.
5. Event Information. For example, we may collect the mailing address associated with your event registry
6. Information You Submit. For example, we may collect information when you contact us through the "Live Chat" feature on our site.
7. Demographic Information. For example, we may collect your age, gender and zip code.
8. Driver's License Information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may collect your driver's license information. For example, we may collect this information if you return an item without a receipt.
9. Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platforms. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
10. Location Information. For example, we may collect precise location information from your device. This may include your in-store location. For more information about your choices related to location information, see the Choices section below.
11. Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
Uniq International collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
Passively. For example, when you:
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
Examples of how we may use your information include:
We may share your information in the following ways:
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of the Uniq International’s Platforms. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
Information we maintain may be stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
If you wish to contact us to update your information, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com.
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Platforms. Please check our Platforms periodically for updates.