1. What is Jiu Ji Gong Lao Brown Sugar? Jiujigong Old Brown Sugar is a big brand of pure brown sugar from Jingxiutang of Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Group, a 225-year-old Chinese pharmaceutical company. Different from the industrial brown sugar obtained from the waste of industrial white sugar as raw material, adding a variety of chemical additives to the secondary waste processing, the old brown sugar of Jiujigong is brewed by the original manual technique that has been passed down for thousands of years, using sugar cane as the only one. Raw material, traditional Chinese brown sugar without additives.
2. What is the difference between Jiujigong old brown sugar and modern industrial brown sugar? Jiujigong Old Brown Sugar is a traditional brown sugar that has been passed down for thousands of years. It is a warm and nourishing brown sugar. It is an old brown sugar that women drink during menstrual period, dysmenorrhea, cold palace, cold hands and feet, insufficient blood and confinement. Industrial brown sugar is a red sweetener, similar to white sugar. It is mainly used as a seasoning and has no other effect. Because it contains a variety of chemical additives, regular consumption is harmful to the human body.
3. What is the difference between Jiu Ji Gong Old Brown Sugar and other handicrafts? Jiu Ji Gong Old Brown Sugar is an old brown sugar from Guangyao, ingxiutang, a 225-year-old Chinese pharmaceutical company. All of his safety standards, purity standards, and hygiene standards are hundreds of years old, which is not comparable to anyone. Jiu Ji Gong has its own sugarcane base with unified planting management and unified varieties. This is not comparable to the brown sugar used by those who do not have a base and rely on the purchase of sugarcane. All the ancient sugar making skills of Jiu Ji Gong have been passed down by pharmaceutical companies for hundreds of years. This is not comparable to brown sugar that has not been historically verified.
4. Under what circumstances can Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar drink? -Female dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, low menstrual flow, early and late menstruation, cold uterus, warm uterus to prepare a child, confinement after giving birth, anemia, pale face, rough skin, cold hands and feet, love troubles, love cold If you have a cold, you can drink Jiu Ji Gong and old brown sugar. -For men with weak physique, sweating, and physical weakness, you can also drink Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar. -Children who are picky eaters and malnourished can also drink Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar. -Elderly people with weak or cold physique and decreased physical function can drink Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar. -Those who have recovered from a serious illness, are weak, and are weak, can also drink Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar.
5. Which time period is better for Jiu Ji Gong to drink brown sugar? -Brewing from 9-11 am, one piece at a time, because this time period is the running time of the spleen meridian, traditional Chinese medicine says that the spleen governs blood production. At this time, the absorption of qi and blood is best. -Brewed at 3-5 in the afternoon, it is best to drink in the morning, once a day for people with cold body, and one more for people with severe body cold! Promote the traditional health-preserving culture, so that more female friends can drink the pure ancient brown sugar and enter the health! -You can drink it at any time, but it’s best if you drink it from 9-11 in the morning / 3-5 in the afternoon.
6. Who can not drink? High blood sugar (use with caution), pregnant women are not recommended to drink, cancer patients, infants under one year old can not drink.
7. What is the principle of Jiu Ji Gong Lao Brown Sugar regulating menstruation? The upper part of qi and blood is milk, and the lower part is menstruation. Therefore, regulating menstruation is regulating qi and blood. At the same time, brown sugar has the effect of promoting blood circulation and clearing blood stasis, so it can help smooth menstruation.
8. How to brew the old brown sugar in Jiu Ji Gong? Usage: The old-fashioned Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar should be brewed with 200ml of hot water above 85℃ to ensure that the active substances in the brown sugar such as octacosanol can fully exert its activity and the conditioning effect is better!
9. Will I get angry when I drink Jiu Ji Gong's old brown sugar? Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar will not get angry. People with internally hot physique will have symptoms of getting angry; the body's cold and fire are heavier, and if the meridians are blocked, the anger will rise. When drinking Jiu Ji Gong brown sugar, add lemon slices or chrysanthemum together.
10. Will drinking Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar make you fat? The old brown sugar of Jiu Ji Gong is made from sugarcane. The content is fructose. After being absorbed by the body, fructose will be quickly decomposed. Obesity is due to the accumulation of fat and sugar cannot be converted into fat, so don't worry. Many women have more fat in the lower abdomen. In fact, it is mainly caused by cold in the uterus. If the uterus is cold, the body will automatically store fat and increase calories to protect the uterus. Therefore, women with obese lower abdomen, you should drink brown sugar to warm the palace. Up.
11. Will drinking Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar cause diabetes? Diabetes is caused by the pancreas not working properly and insufficient insulin. It has nothing to do with eating old brown sugar. Many people do not eat old brown sugar and still get diabetes.
12. Why did my menstrual period be normal when I didn't drink the old brown sugar of Jiu Ji Gong, but it became abnormal after drinking it? Human body conditioning is a gradual process. Although many people have normal menstrual periods before, they have symptoms such as high volume, low volume, dysmenorrhea, and cold hands and feet. When drinking Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar conditioning, the body is an overall conditioning process. So don’t worry, just the normal conditioning process.
13. Does it work for women to drink Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar with cold hands and feet? Cold hands and feet are mostly caused by insufficient energy and blood. As the saying goes, "ten women suffer from nine losses." Therefore, most women have insufficient energy and blood. Cold hands and feet are more common, and it will be more serious in winter. Because the weather is cold in winter, the peripheral blood vessels of the human body will shrink, the amount of blood flowing through will be less, and the less heat will make it colder. So you should drink brown sugar to replenish blood.
14. Can drinking Jiu Ji Gong hangover? "Compendium of Materia Medical" records: brown sugar, relieve liver qi, relieve alcohol and poison. So if you are drunk, you can drink brown sugar.
15. How can Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar replenish qi and blood? After drinking for a period of time, you will feel that your hands and feet are gradually warming up, your hair is not so dry, you no longer feel dizzy and dark when you stand up, your face is ruddy, and your skin is no longer dry and rough.
16. How long will it take for Jiu Ji gong to drink brown sugar? Everyone encounters different problems, their physical constitution is different, the absorption effect is different, so the time is different. We lose energy and blood every day. Even healthy people recommend one cup a day to replenish the problem of insufficient energy and blood!
17. Do I have to drink Jiu Ji Gong's brown sugar during confinement? Women who have given birth to children have experience. After giving birth, the nurse will first let you drink a cup of thick brown sugar water. After the production is completed, there are more congestion and various secretions in the body, which need to be eliminated in time. Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar has the benefits of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. At the same time, women have severe physical overdrafts after giving birth. Jiu Ji Gong and old brown sugar can quickly replenish energy. At the same time, old brown sugar can also increase the quality of breast milk and promote uterine repair, so after giving birth, you must drink pure Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar.
18. There are a lot of brown sugar in the market, why buy Jiu Ji Gong old brown sugar? Most of the brown sugar on the market is red granulated sugar, which is the leftovers of pure old brown sugar, which is industrially boiled, which is the "fake brown sugar" exposed on 3.15. Drinking fake brown sugar for dysmenorrhea does not work, drinking fake brown sugar for irregular menstruation does not work, drinking fake brown sugar during confinement does not work, and warming the palace to drive away the cold and prepare for pregnancy does not work. Not to mention that containing so many additives is not good for oneself, children, and family.
Log In To Add/edit Rating
You Have To Buy The Product To Give A Review